- tried something new and a bit scary (for me, at least) and had a ball
- stayed home on Sunday afternoon with the kids and doing laundry and playing. Somehow, totally relaxing and perfect.
- got take-out for dinner, even though friends were coming over
- had a beer at 4:00 pm
- let the kids bang on a wooden table with play hammers, while I attempted a DIY job on said table (sidenote: I detest do-it-yourself jobs)
- bought myself a latte
- finished a book by flashlight (seriously, we had a neighborhood power outage)
image from Martha Stewart Living