Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Things I Love: Kids' Edition

Things I am loving...



Melissa and Doug wooden blocks
One surefire toy that can keep the kiddies engaged. I also think they are quite beautiful.



Monkey plate from Target
Although I generally try to rely on "safe plastics" I love the little compartments on these plates. The visual portions seem to help me balance a meal for the kids and get more creative with meals. Can't keep a compartment empty! Just don't put in the dishwasher or the microwave.



The backyard garden hose
Seriously, nothing makes the kids happier on a hot afternoon than stripping down, turning on the hose and filling various plastic containers in the yard. This game has gotten even better
now that L can turn the hose off and on. Now, Mama can actually sit on the patio furniture. Novel idea!




No comments:

Post a Comment