Monday, May 17, 2010

Weekend Musings


Do you get the Monday blues? I feel like I get them even worse now, as a stay-at-home mom, than I did when I was working full-time. I am not sure why.

Maybe it is that weekends tend to be slower now. I am able to get the errands, chores and such completed during the week. So, weekends really feel like family time now. Time to go to the park, take naps, go to church, eat dinner with friends.

I used to be so busy, before I had kids. Filling every moment with something social, or shopping, or going to the beach, or getting ready to go out with friends. I didn't really appreciate the slow and simple as I do now. Not that having kids will do this to everyone; it is just what happened to me.

This weekend was slow and, quite possibly, boring to some. Lucky me.

No comments:

Post a Comment