Thursday, May 20, 2010

Things I Love


Some of my favorites:
Method brand wood floor cleaner from Target
(The almond smell seriously makes mopping my floors enjoyable.)



Earrings from Etsy seller SMVDesigns
(Mother's Day present for my mama that I am hoping to borrow this summer!)


Perfect Mossimo T-shirt from Target
(I am a sucker for t-shirts, stripes and clothes that do not need ironing.)


illy coffee
(A coffee splurge that, literally, helped me stop crying this morning
after my 4:45 wake-up call from L and C.)





2 comments:

  1. Coffee makes me a good mom! I highlighted the page in Dr. Sears's breastfeeding book that says some coffee is fine for bf'ing moms . . . um, page 77 to be exact. Must try Illy. Right now we're on cheap Folder's type coffee from Trader Joes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. E - Only bought with gift card! Of course! It was so divine. But, I did keep the cute container and I grind up my TJ's coffee beans and stick the grounds in there. At least it makes me feel grand....

    And, 'Amen!' to some coffee while bf'ing. And beer, too, actually.

    ReplyDelete