I don't think I have ever kept New Year's Resolutions. I hardly ever even get up the motivation to actually make them. But, I do love a good list. So, I decided on Ten for 2010. Ten things that I would like to accomplish this year. A year felt like an awfully long time. Some items on the list were the kind of things you do once and they are done. Others would, ideally, create positive habits in my life. Ten for 2010 felt...possible.
1. learn to bake bread
2. learn to sew; take a class
3. get yoga back into my life
4. plant small garden near garage
5. start an art/play group for kids and friends
6. find a place to volunteer with kids
7. in-house date night every other week
8. learn to use espresso maker
9. overnight trip with Steve
10. start a blog
Well, it is May. Halfway through May, actually. I am doing a reasonably good job. More on my progress to come...I wonder if a blog with no readers will actually keep me accountable to this list.