Thursday, January 17, 2013

Today

Today...I prioritized myself and practiced yoga for 90 blissful, hip-opening minutes.
Today...my sweet friends, adult and tot-sized, bought me a nice, strong coffee.
Today...my son wrote hilariously direct thank you notes to our friends and family. He wanted to do so many "by myself."
Today...I brought my kids swimming and we laughed and cheered as we tried to beat our relay race record of 65 seconds.
Today...I surprised the kids and Pa with a frozen yogurt stop. They were all equally happy.
Today...I will make my family homemade pizza and my husband will declare it "better than  the pizza place pizza" as he does every week.
Today...I will walk to my daughter's school for a meeting, peek in her desk and leave her a silly note.
Today I know just how lucky I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment